Your Ad Here
2

One Of Mother Nature's Best Friends

Posted by William on 3/26/2009 in , , , , , , , , , ,


The Samsung "Blue Earth" phone looks like your average touch screen phone from the front, but on the back is a solar panel! First thing I thought was how would you charge it if it's in your pocket most of the time and that's one thing about it. To use the solar panels on the back it needs to be facing down, in direct sunlight. The specs on how long it will take to charge is still unknown and still has no release date, but I assure you that it will be on the news for awhile when it does come out. An additional eco-friendly thing about the phone is that it is made up of recycled water bottles. I hope all phones are made this way in the future, just the thought of never having to worry about my phones battery gets my heart pumping. Sorry I can't go into more detail, but this phone is still in the making and I will create a new story as soon as it comes out (also I hope it is available for T-Mobile users)

2 Comments


This info is really new to me. Thanks! Well, If people will care for nature, She will also care for us...:) BTW I have started a new blog dedicated to my sketch work — Art on Sketchbook


Sweet! I've got to get me one of these when they finally come out! It's nice to see that Samsung is going to be offering a more eco-friendly option. www.prudentandpractical.com

Post a Comment

Your Ad Here

Search For Technology

Copyright © 2009 Technological Life All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive Supported by Blogger Templates.