Your Ad Here
0

$1.29 For A Song?

Posted by William on 3/27/2009 in , , , , , , , , ,



Now when I think about Itunes, I think .99 cents per song. No matter how favored or foolish the song is, but that may soon change. To provide cheaper music, Itunes is thinking about charging $1.29 for the most popular songs. HUH?? Why in the world would they do that? I mean it's bad enough that many people steal music, but this is a better reason to start.  Seriously, I would rather pay .79 cents for A POPULAR song at amazon.com.  The only good thing about the price hike is that the unpopular songs will be priced at .69 cents. They say that most of the songs will stay at 99. cents, but it doesn't seem like a smart pricing system to me. Maybe there is something I'm missing, but they should have made unpopular songs .79 cents and everything else .99 cents. Maybe it's just me but, I hope they figure out something better than this.

0 Comments

Post a Comment

Your Ad Here

Search For Technology

Copyright © 2009 Technological Life All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive Supported by Blogger Templates.