Your Ad Here
1

CALLING ALL SHOE LOVERS!

Posted by William on 3/24/2009 in , , , , , , , , ,

This isn't anything huge, but I thought it should be told. Kanye has announced (about three weeks ago) he is releasing a new shoe called Air Yeezy. They will come out in three different colors and each color at a different time. First pair (the Grey ones) come out in April, next the black pair released in May, and last (also my favorite) the tan colored pair in June. Can't wait to get my hands on a pair. Which ones would you get? Would you even buy these? Comment below.

1 Comments


I saw these in a magazine. I think that minus the strap and the huge tongue they would be nice. I dont think I will be buying a pair...

Post a Comment

Your Ad Here

Search For Technology

Copyright © 2009 Technological Life All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive Supported by Blogger Templates.