Your Ad Here
0

3D Mode

Posted by William on 3/26/2009 in , , , , , , , , , ,

No I'm not just talking about 3-Dimensional characters (that has been around since the N64).  I mean where the game actually pops out in front of your eyes!  What you will need is a copy of Skate 2 (don't think this feature is in Skate 1) and a pair of blue and red 3D glasses (you know those ones you get in the movie theaters).  I haven't been able to try this for myself because I don't have the game, but from the sounds of it, I'd love to get my hands on it just for this element.  For those of you that own the game, just head to extras (from the main menu), and enter the code "strangeloops".  After that you should notice that the colors have shifted, that's where you throw on your 3D glasses.  In the article I found this information from, it says "old style red-blue glasses 3D Glasses", so I don't know if the new "Real-D" glasses will work for the game.  Also to undo this you just have to put in the code again.  I would like to find out how well this feature works, so if anyone out there has Skate 2 and a pair of 3D Glasses THEN PLEASE TELL ME IF IT WORKS!

0 Comments

Post a Comment

Your Ad Here

Search For Technology

Copyright © 2009 Technological Life All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive Supported by Blogger Templates.